Caring for the pediatric population necessitates extra training and study. In this course series, Doctors of Chiropractic will become familiar with the normal developmental milestones of all systems within the pediatric population – from birth to age 16. Treatments, both chiropractic and integrative care, will be discussed to best support our youngest patients.
300 Hour Program
300 Hour Program, completed at your pace, with support every step of the way
Second Cohort Enrolling NOW
Finish the coursework in 17 mos – 24 mos; with 15-20 hours of content added monthly
Learn and Connect
Quarterly, Virtual Grand Rounds with instructors and cohort for case studies and questions
2 in-person sessions maximize learning, keep travel costs and impact on your schedule low
After finishing the program you will be qualified to register for the ABCP Diplomate Exam
· Differentiate normal VS abnormal development of children 0-16 years of age.
· Discuss treatments, intra- and inter-disciplinary care and co-management for complex pediatric conditions – for both internal medical conditions and neuromusculoskeletal conditions.
· Develop necessary paperwork, research skills and documentation to legally care for children.
· Demonstrate proficiency and practice both diagnostic and examination skills including the practice of various techniques / adjusting skills for the pediatric population in our extensive hands-on workshops.
· Fall cohort begins in September 2023
· Finish the course as early as 17 months – take up to 2 years to complete all coursework.
· Hybrid course allows participants to take courses at convenient times for themselves.
· 2 intensive live / in-person sessions keep travel costs low and the program more affordable
· Quarterly Grand Rounds sessions on Zoom with your course instructors allow your questions to be answered / case studies to be presented for care.
On your schedule, with limited travel
Student and Doctor pricing, with discounts for faculty or ACA CCP members
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.